1. 25% of adults DO NOT brush twice a day. This increases their risk of developing tooth decay by 33%.
2. 48% of young adults have untagged themselves from a photo on Facebook because of their smile.
3. It was customary during the middle ages to kiss a donkey if you had a toothache.
4. People prefer blue toothbrushes to red ones.
5. The earliest known dentist was Hesi-ren, an egyptian "doctor of the tooth" who lived around 3000 B.C.
Smile with confidence by visiting your nearest Peermed Healthcare Centre today. http://www.peermed.co.za
Peermed Cares, and that is the Tooth