* The nose and sinuses produce mucus to protect the lungs from bacteria, viruses, and certain particles in the air.
* 80% of what people perceive to be a sense of taste actually has to do with their sense of smell
* The nose produces nearly one whole liter of mucus each day – which you then swallow!
* The nose actually contributes quite a bit to how we perceive taste
* It is estimated that approximately 20,000 liters of air pass through the average adult’s nose every single day
For any sinus problems you are facing, visit your nearest Peermed Healthcare Centre